Monday, April 18, 2011

What A Difference A Week Makes

Ahhh, springtime in Wisconsin....Last week we had one of those spirngtime surprises that we all feel we deserve after tolerating the long winter months. It was a day that the sun was shinning bright, it was more than warm, it was actually hot!

Delaney took it as an opportunity to put on her favorite garb, her swimsuit. I took the opportunity to get some work done while spending the day outside.

Kelly cleaned out and vacuumed the car and dug all the leaves out of the sandbox. Connor did the dirty job of digging up the hostas, separating, and replanting them, Kevin cleaned out the gardens,

And my biggest helper (Ricky) cleaned out the garage.

It was a good day!

And now a week later, on a Monday morning, we wake up to 30 degrees and snow.
But even that white fluffy stuff, although totally unwanted on an April day,
has it's joys when it mixed with spring.

2 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

I love that last picture! And wow, you have some great helpers!

Gail said...

I haven't divided my hostas in years! I'm so proud of you! Send the family my way please! Love the last picture...really sums up living in the midwest!