Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Creative Absence

I have been neglecting my blog the past month. That is because we have been on creative overload here at home. Kevin has been drawing extra large page after page for his oversized book called Unhooked...

Kelly has been working on an art project about Quentin Blake for the academic fair.

Connor has been busy studying for finals. Not very creative you may say, but as I was filing through his papers I did find some great doodles that he had drawn during class.

And then there are all the second grade projects Delaney has been working on...the dinosaur diorama, the book reports, coloring, writing. Who knew second grade could be so exhausting.

Myself...I have been super busy creating projects for the Bella Blvd booth at CHA and Class Kickoff at The Scrapbook Store.

And of coarse Ricky and I have had our hands in on all the projects the kids do. I am glad to say that after three weeks of all that, the scissors and glue can be laid to rest in the drawer. And this past weekend I finally had time to vacuum up the gigantic dust bunnies that have accumulated around the house.

I invite you to come back and check out the blog the next week or so. I plan on making up for all the missed blogging days, and share some of what was created during my absence.

No comments: