I think I said earlier that I am embarking on a challenge this year to join in on Project Life. For those of you who are not scrapbookers, Project Life is a creative project where you put together an album by taking photos and adding journaling to document an entire year. There are many variations of it. Some people choose to take a photo a day, some make it about a certain theme. My book is just random ramblings about what goes on in and around the McElvain family. And sometimes that is a project in itself.
A week ago I had a great addition to my project. Thanks to a nice man who was not very attentive, I had a crash to my van:( Couldn't have happened on a nicer day in January, the temp was 50 degrees, the other driver was honest and kind, no one was hurt, and his insurance company has been cooperative and paying 100%; so all is well, except my van of coarse.
Earlier in the month I had taken photos of our new front door. Some inside, some outside, some with it open, then shut. Probably spent way too much time on that photo shoot. But I did get a picture I liked...


I cropped to an 8x12. Not every photo center will print that size
so I sent it off to Arts Cameras.
I'll have you know we are through week five of 2012 so I am already a bit behind, but that is to be expected. I am going to work on it a bit today and hopefully will have more to share soon.
1 comment:
so far so good! Can't wait to see more....
Post a Comment