Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Time Once Again


Connor with his cousin-pals.

Ok, I have to admit this picture is from last year. But some things never change. Once again we are in Michigan to celebrate the holiday. The kids are having fun with their cousins. I have time on my hands to sleep in, work puzzles, and play games (thanks Hubby). Kassandra and Connor are inseparable as usual. Everyone is healthy and we are very blessed. So glad that things stay the same.
Some things have changed. We are here for Christmas instead of New Years. It is raining instead of snowing. All the kids are a few inches taller (except Kacey...Sorry girl!). And I am using all my free time to play around on my new blog (thanks again Ricky, I love the cuckoo). Those changes are all blessings too.
I really enjoy traveling to Michigan for the holidays. It reminds me of when I was a child and we would go to Nebraska to visit the Reuss family. I may pretend we make the trip every year for the kids, but I think I look forward to it as much as they do. If only they would do all the packing I would be able to completely show my Christmas joy.

No comments: