I wanted to write a cute little poem for this entry, but it was too hard to rhyme words like refrigerator and drinks, so I decided to just plainly explain why this picture. First of all, I am sad to say it is the only picture I took on Christmas Eve. (A mortal sin for a scrapbooker, but oh well) Second, it is a good example of just how life goes. The fridge was on the fritz for our Christmas Eve celebration at my parents so the drinks went out into the snow. Good thing it was a white Christmas here in Wisconsin.I always like the tradition of celebrating Christmas Eve. It reminds me of back in the day when we would go to my grandma's house to eat, drink egg nog, and track Santa's arrival. Now my mom has taken on the tradition and it is just as wonderful. I hope it creates the same warm feelings and memories for my children as it has for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment