First Day of Summer Vacation
Ahhhh, this is the life...school is out, and God blessed us the first day of summer vacation with a beautiful day to relax and enjoy the summer sun. Well, that might be true for a small part of the day, but in the other moments my little helpers are faced with a list of things to do to help mom out around the house.
There is an ongoing joke around here that the kids don't stay too long in the same room with mom for fear I will give them something to clean or put away. That's right! But they are good sports and do a good job. Thanks for the help kiddos. I had a good start to summer vacation too because today my house is more tidy than when you are all in school. Probably won't be able to say that more than once this summer.
3 comments:
Good for you! Hope you all have a GREAT summer!
Perhaps your kids could teach my kids a few lessons??
Awesome! I wish Nick would do that .. I finally had to threaten to take away phone and xbox so that he would clean his room.
I can't wait for school to start again!!!
Post a Comment