Sunday, September 19, 2010

Dunked

This weekend seemed like one of those that was filled with never ending activities.
What better way to wrap it up but at our church picnic and with Ricky in the dunk tank.

I took my turn at the line and obviously felt ripped off when I hit the target,
and my loving husband did not get soaked.

Delaney had her turn and got a family bonus of pushing the button after missing the target.

But possibly regretted it after the big splash Daddy made when he hit the water.

And even though Kelly begged her father not to wear the swim cap
to avoid embarrassment by association,
I think he looked good in his dunk tank attire.
Most of all he is a good sport!

2 comments:

Anne said...

So sorry that we missed the picnic this year! These pictures are great! And, your parents are very cute! You are one blessed girl!

Elizabeth said...

How fun is that? Ricky is such a good sport.