Monday, September 13, 2010

Ugly Dog

Wow two weeks have gone by. I have spent a lot of time with changes in the family. Starting a high schooler, new coaches, new schedule, new job, new paint in my bedroom. In the past two weeks I have spent a lot of time behind the wheel of the mini van. While I am there, I think of all the things I would like to post on my blog. But time at the computer has been limited and the late night hours I usually keep are shortened because after getting up early, and all the chasing around during the day, I am pooped out at 10pm. Oh I can't wait for summer 2011.

But the next two weeks I am taking some time off in between my old job and my new job to do some catching up. So here is a post about Emma...
Emma is our four year old basset, dachshund mix. Not a bad combination of creatures but a true mutt. The kids all call her ugly dog. She is a sweet little thing with the softest fur. But a bit shy at times and often looks worried and guilty when you turn her way.

A good sport though because she allowed the kids to take her into the pool. When she got out she was even uglier than ever. Poor Emma.
After Emma's dip in the pool I found a rendition of her on the kitchen table that Connor had sketched up.
A good likeness of our water logged little wiener dog!

1 comment:

AnnaMarie said...

Lol. Conner sure is talented. And Emma is loved.