A week ago we had the opening year Home and School meeting at our grade school. This year in addition to all of the usual blah blah blah, my parents were invited to be one of the blah blahers. After they got up to give their little talk, the meeting adjourned. For the moments and days that followed, and now even a week latter, I have had a multitude of people come up to me to let me know their opinion of my parents.
And all the comments have been exactly the same..."Your parents are SO CUTE!"


I took these photos of my mom and dad at the fair this summer. I guess I have to agree that they are a cute couple. After 45 years, still happy in love, and more importantly, they continue to really really like each other too. I guess those who attended the home and school meeting could just sense my parents wonderful relationship in the short time they were able to meet them. If only they could have seen Mr. and Mrs. Reuss in their little baseball caps...boy, how do you get cuter than that?
Love you Mom and Dad!
2 comments:
This post makes me happy. And yes, they sure are cute.
Awww..makes me wish we were young again! They are adorable and your Parents gave you a wonderful example to follow! = ) I LOVE reading your blog!
Post a Comment