Ricky often times works into the wee hours of the night. When he comes home the house is dark, as well as the entrance to the back door. It is so dark, that if the back porch light is not on, it is so hard to put the key in the lock to let yourself in. So I...the considerate, good wife that I am...I leave the back light on for him.He does NOT do the same for me.
Needless to say, that when I came home tonight carrying a 30lb bag of dog food I was left standing at the back door in the dark. And my husband was well deserving of some good harassment about how thoughtful his wife is compare to him.
A bit later I had to run out to pick up Connor, making a point before I left, that I would be coming in the front door. Jokingly reminding my thoughtless husband not to worry about leaving the back light on.
And this is what I came home to. A pathway of tea lights illuminating my way to the front door.
I guess the man certainly knows how to put some light into my life!
3 comments:
Aw, this makes me smile.
Beautiful! Ricky is so sweet, far from thoughtless! You are blessed Katherine!
Awwwwwww, he is so sweet and you are so lucky.
smile. bonnie
Post a Comment