I feel as if yesterday my new year finally started. The house has quieted down and I've embarked on a new journey for 2011. I am taking an Ali Edwards class called "One Little Word" The idea of the class is to choose one word, and during 2011 it will be the word I focus on and grow with as I live my day to day life.
Every month I will be given a prompt intended to make me think about my word in a new way, and I will document my journey in a scrapbook (of coarse). I am excited about my word, but won't bore you with the details of how it was picked out of the hundreds of possibilities. I will keep you posted each month on what it is becoming in my life and maybe we will all find out together why it was the word I chose.
An added bonus is that Kelly is going to do the project also. She is such a creative writer for a ten year old, so I thought she would enjoy the process. She is still picking her word from a list she has developed. Her list includes feelings, imagine, wonder, people, reflect, color, and forever. I can't wait to find out what word she "holds" as her one little word for 2011.
2 comments:
Good for you! I'll look forward to hearing how this class and experience is for you, and I'm glad Kelly is doing it with you.
I'm taking Ali's class too! My word for 2011 is Receive. I'm really looking forward to this! ~ Lola
Post a Comment