Sunday, January 30, 2011

Isolation

Funny how people these days boast about how busy they are. Over scheduling seems to be something to achieve. People think the busier they are the more meaningful their life is. If that is true, I have something to brag about in 2011.

But in my world the busier I get, the more I may be running around and interacting with people, but the more I feel isolated. Maybe is it is because I am lacking the connection with what is truly valuable, not making time for what really brings meaning to my life. Maybe it is because I am too tired and irritable to give time to what, and who is important.

With that being said some of the things that have kept my life busy have come to a halt and I feel like I can allow time to reconnect. I did so last night by cropping with some scrapbook friends of mine, accomplishing next to nothing, and being just fine with that. And tonight I hope to spend some down time with my family, especially my husband. Hopefully I will be able to stay awake.


No comments: