Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Favorite Project

My mind is constantly running thru images of things I would like to create...some are boosted by outside inspiration. Some I think will work out but they do not. Most I never get to.

The other night, in the wee hours of the morning, I was finishing up my CHA projects and a vision I had conjured up in my head turned into reality, and became one of my favorite creations ever! So I wanted to share.

First step was to collect a number of photos from my gallery and group them together by various colors and make a collage in Photshop Elements.
After the 8x12 image was printed I decorated some Tim Holtz grunge board letters with the new Bella Blvd Sophisticates line and a bit of bling and layered them on top of the matching sections of the photo.

And wha-la....
I think now I would like to make it bigger on a canvas. But I have a feeling that may be one of those projects I will never get to.

6 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

WOW! I love this, Katherine! How does your mind come up with these things? Good job getting it done!

Elizabeth said...

I'm so gonna scraplift this. Someday :)

Wendy Lee said...

this is amazing Katherine!!! I love it & want to lift the idea!!!

Morgan said...

All I can say is...Amazing

Stephanie said...

Katherine, I have yet to tell how just HOW MANY PEOPLE WERE IN LOVE, actually OBSESSED with this layout at CHA!

Morgan said...

Everytime I look at this post i feel so inspired. Love it!