
This snow day is brought to you by
Carters Pajamas.
Yes, my 3 younger ones got a bonus day off from school due to the recent storm. And what better way to spend it than in a pair of cozy jammies.
Since the time when my peeps were wee little ones I have always loved Carters pajamas. Every season I look forward to the cute new designs that the company comes up with. And save my 30% off coupon at Kohl's to stock up. Over the years I have even saved a multitude of Carters colorful tags, removed from the sets when I buy them, with the intent to scrapbook a page about my obsession. That might happen someday.
But for today, I will just fold them from the laundry and cherish the days that my kids are still small enough to wear (and like) them. Because that day, sad as it is, will soon not be. And as much as I would love to continue to buy them, those cute designs would just not be as cute in adult jumbo size.
1 comment:
Can't wait to see that finished scrapbook page ;)
Coming from a mom who has been in her jammies for 3 days now, I would totally wear the Carters :)
Post a Comment