This weekend I went to Barnes and Noble to pick up a book called Dog Heaven. While I was there I saw there was some commotion on the second floor because of a book signing. The man in the center was Red Green. I personally am not a fan, but the boys in my life love him and his grey tape.
I texted Connor a picture (that didn't come through) and explained that "Ray" Green (woops, told you I wasn't a fan) was at the mall. Connor quickly called me, asking what I was talking about, and then asking, if it wasn't too much, if I could get him a book and autograph.
So I did, and had a not so lovely photo taken with the nice man.
So today on my Dad's 70th birthday we are signing the book over to him "to Grandpa, from Connor and Kevin". And Connor conjured up this photo for him...
Happy Birthday Dad! I'm sure Red Green would say the same.


2 comments:
That's awesome. :)
Happy Birthday to Bob! The Benders all love Red Green-me included!
When I showed this to the kids, though, their only comment was, "See, Mrs. McElvain has a cell phone." (I still don't.)
Post a Comment