Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thinking Warm

Today on the Bella Blvd blog they are featuring summer projects using Family Dynamics. Here is a look at the project I created...
Now, if only the weather here in Wisconsin would cooperate and bring on the weather that goes with those state fair pics. It's been a long, long, long wait this spring for those warm, sunny days.

6 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

SO cute!

Wendy Lee said...

<3ed this Layout when I saw it today!! Loved what you did with the letters.....and how you captured the FAIR!!! Wonderful Katherine! xo

jessicaj said...

Awesome layout!

Cassie said...

O.M.Goodness! This is fabulous!!! i love the layering and the letters and the Oreos! So fabulous! I featured you today at Paper Issues! http://paperissues.blogspot.com/2011/06/deep-fried-oreos-layout.html

Gretchen said...

awesome layout Katherine!!

laura vegas said...

another amazing layout! love the white background, and how it makes all the colors "pop" off the page. love all the food pics too!