Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sunshine

Here in Wisconsin we got some today...sunshine that is!

And yesterday a sunny layout of mine was featured on the Bella Blvd Blog. That little yellow bumble bee umbrella that Delaney is holding has been around for a quite some time. Although the layout was created recently, the photo is from three years ago when she was 5, smiling with her cute litttle baby teeth.

Now three years later, Delaney's cute little smile is filled with adult teeth, but that umbrella still makes an appearance every so often. Just like it did today.

I said we got some sun in Wisconsin today, not all sun. And when it rained this afternoon the girls decided to create an umbrella/towel structure of sorts to cosy under.

So now, just when I was caught up with the laundry (if you believe that) I have a load of wet towels to wash. But thanks for the bit of sunshine girls! I guess it is worth the extra load of wash.

1 comment:

AnnaMarie said...

So cute. I love the props that keep coming around, and end up meaning something. I love that layout!