Thursday, July 21, 2011

Christmas in July


So we are back from CHA. It is always so much fun to go and see all the great projects that the designers create. It is a bit like Christmas in July with all the goodies. Of coarse Bella Blvd's was the BEST of all the booths. She has such a great team of designers that I am humbled to be a part of it. So today I am going to share a bit of Christmas with you. Here is a look at my little Christmas creations for the booth...

Loving the Chipboard cut outs and the little tags!!!



This is a true story from last Christmas Eve. Poor Delaney, when she grows up she is going to think she was sad all the time. I have so many pictures of her like this. Probably because she is pouting quite often (and so cute when she does). It's tough to be the baby of the family.




Maybe I have so many shots of her pouting because she doesn't seem to mind me behind the camera snapping away when she is moping around. A bit "naughty and nice" all at the same time.
Well good bye for now, I'll have more projects tomorrow. We are gearing up for the state swim meet this weekend so we will have some sports layouts to peek at. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

So cute!

Jennifer Larson said...

I loved your LOs at the booth! Terrific designs!