Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hungover

I was doing so well posting on my blog lately, but then I went on a binge. That would be a Bella Blvd scrapbooking binge. For the past two weeks I have been creating my projects for CHA, and if anyone knows me, I am not a speedy creator of crafts. So for the past week I have been up until 2am, having a paper party with all the fun products that Stephanie has created. But I'm here to tell you that too much of anything can give you a huge headache; or maybe it is too little sleep, because can you really get a hangover from paper?

But anyway, I officially stopped my binge at 2 o'clock this afternoon (a whole day before the deadline...very unlike me). But now all the fun really begins...

This week starts the sneaky peeks of the new Bella Blvd product lines, and some chances to win some for yourself. So make sure to stop on over.

No comments: