Saturday, July 30, 2011

Class Kick Off

This week is class kickoff week at The Scrapbook Store. That is where all the instructors show off their projects for the next quarter (running Aug thru Oct). And I am glad to say that I am teaching again.

Here are a few peeks at my class projects...

Spooky Altered 7 Gypsies tray using the new Bella "Too Cute to Spook" line. I created the project for CHA and it worked out that I could offer it at the store. The tray turns out to look like a haunted house with load of cute Bella Blvd embelishments.


I'm teaching two layout classes. Play Tag where we will use tags in different ways to embellish a couple of single page layouts.


And Be Square where we create two single page layouts using grid design. I am so into that right now. I'm very square lately, but that is nothing new.



But my favorite class is this 5x7 November Daily. I am going to use it to journal and photograph something I am thankful for everyday in November. It is not only a scrapbook project that I've been wanting to do, but a sort of spiritual journey I would like to take. So glad I have it all ready for when November rolls around. That is so unlike me.
It is filled from the start to the end with loads of embelishments and little pockets for journaling and pictures. And everyone gets full sticker sheets to make it their own creation.
And there are so many more great classes being offered at the store. If you would like to find out more and are in the area stop by The Scrapbook Store. Anyone who signs up today gets 10% off creative classes. Otherwise check out their website for more info.

1 comment:

jessicaj said...

Looks good Katherine! Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello! We should indeed get together soon!