Thursday, October 20, 2011

Too Busy to Blog

Today I was thinking that a month ago I was doing pretty well posting on my blog consistently. But lately I have only made a visit about once a week. I guess I'm making up for it with 2 posts today.

Anyway I do have an excuse? Here is little peak at what has been occupying my time (besides the kids)...

I have been busy getting ready for my upcoming classes at The Scrapbook Store. Class kickoff is next Wednesday the 26th. Can't wait to share more about this little project I have come up with:)

My creations are not quite complete but getting there.


And then there was my final class of this quarter...The November Daily...da-ta-da. I am so excited to have this ready for all my photos and journaling next month. Feeling very prepared... call me Ali Edwards if you like, hehe!

But preparing for that class took more time than I expected. I spent hours cutting the paper, and then it was time for the girls to put it all together.

A 30 page book is no small undertaking. Thank goodness my friend Elizabeth was there to be my helper. We joked that we both got blisters form punching so many holes with our crop-a-diles. And the class itself took over 5 hours. Yikes!

But everyone seemed excited to start their journey in November. I'll be back with more of my upcoming classes and the Nov Daily a little later when they are all complete!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

So jealous of your projects. I wish I were there to take your classes!

Sara said...

Great peeks! LOVE the Nov Daily album!!