Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Too Cute to Spook

October is one of my favorite months. The cool sunny days, our anniversary, the beautiful colors, Ricky's birthday, and of coarse Halloween.

Lately the girls have been asking to start the traditional Halloween festivities. Like digging in the costume box and going to the pumpkin farm. Those moments of dressing up and heading out to choose a pumpkin are great opportunities for great photos. Last Halloween I got some pretty pictures of Kelly dresses as a witch. And when this Bella line came out I knew I had the perfect theme...
Those stockings on that little witch are just like Kelly's costume. A scrapbookers happy place when things match so well.


Then there was last years pumpkin carving. Delaney was gagging and choking as she scooped out her goo. Then Ricky made it into big orange ball for her and she had even more slimy fun. Really, how often do you get to hold a ball of pumpkin goo? I would say the opportunity only comes once a year.
I decided that was another Halloween moment worth scrapbooking. Can't wait to see what comes up this year. Delaney has been doing the count down...Only 18 days to Halloween! Better dig that costume box out of the basement soon.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

so, my son gags when he cleans out his pumpkin too. In fact he will only carve a pumpkin if someone else cleans it out for him. I thought he was the only one that grossed out carving pumpkins!! Great layout too!!!

Morgan said...

Great layouts! xoxo