Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Scream!

That scream you heard across the miles was from some other lady in Illinois. I went uggg! I guess I will have to start saving my pennies for the Nikon D90 (Yes I was going to spend the whole $1000 on myself, that's the Black Friday spirit hey?).

Oh well, not this year. Apparently many other people are talented enough to write poems and lyrics in order to win the contest. There are some pretty creative entries. Check them out at the Best Buy winners page.

Hopefully Connor will get good news about the volleyball team.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Well, I liked your poem the best (I went to the site and read the other entries). Guess you'll have to work for your camera. That's no fun.

Beth said...

Love the poem!!! You should have won! The winner must have had someone on the inside!