Thursday, May 6, 2010

Catching the Bug

I have had hints along the way that I may take an excessive amount of photos of my children. The time Delaney whined that her face was hurting as I had her pose for "one more shot" attempting to capture that perfect image of her toothless grin. Or the time we were at Discovery World and one mom took note of my child, commenting to her young daughter "See there honey, look at how nice that little girl poses for her mommy."

Yes,My kids definately have enough practice in front of the camera.

This week, there it appeared again, a confirmation of my addiction. But this time I realized how it is truly affecting my children, how it is being passed onto my offspring. While I was making dinner, the kids were "bored", and grabbed my camera to pass the time by doing a photo shoot of their own. With Kevin behind the lens there were some interesting moments captured, here are some of my favorites...
The daydreaming in the grass pose.


The up close and look up the nose pose.


A creative perspective.

And the frog at my dinner table?

I don't think I will go to photographers anonymous yet. I kind of like that my kids are catching the shutterbug addiction.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Too funny. Looks like you have a talented young photographer on your hands. Is Delaney wearing a swimsuit?? LoL!

Beth said...

Looks like he takes after his mom with all the good shots!!!!

AnnaMarie said...

Hilarious! I love the frog at the table...and the ones of your other children are cute, too.