Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I'll Take Blogging Over Sit Ups Anyday

One evening when in the wee hours of the night, I caught site of a infomercial that sucked me in. It was for an exercise program called Slim In 6. It was a cheesy display of information like most infomercials, but at that late hour, after my bowl of ice cream, I had a weak moment and it inspired me to exercise. So I ordered it.

I am sharing this tidbit of info, telling you that for three weeks now, I have been loyal to my Slim In 6 video doing it every morning after the kids go off to school. Good for me right? BUT...that time in the morning is usually when I sit at the computer to do my blogging and blog reading. Add to the exercise, another job that I have been training for the past couple weeks and the result is that the blogging has come to a abrupt halt.

So here I am at the salon while Connor is getting his hair cut, squeezing in a moment to explain, and say once again that I have some catching up to do. That will happen as soon as I figure out my new schedule. Stay tuned!

5 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

I know, right? I always say how I can only do one thing at a time. I exercise regularly or I blog or I scrapbook or I do home decor stuff or I do digital stuff. I mix some other stuff in there, but I'm only really successful at one thing at a time. Oh well. Good job on the exercising!

Anne said...

I'll take blogging over sit-ups too! As well as over a lot of other things as well, if I could! Welcome back!

Rhonda said...

What training?
(I can't say anything about the blogging - I haven't been either - way too busy!)

Gail said...

I've missed your posts, I check every day! I just thought maybe you were playing with a new scrapbooking tool!

Elizabeth said...

I'll take anything over situps :)