Happy Birthday to my mom today!
This year we brought her in the twenty first century by giving her an ipod Nano, fully personalized with "Grandma, You Rock" inscribed on the back. It's a fun little gadget that even records video. Since we only had to push a button to do so, we thought we would put a quick birthday greeting on her new gift. I only expected the production to take a few minutes with the kids sitting together to sing the birthday tune. But after an argument among the group about who knows what, the kids got some ideas of there own. I ended up teaching Kelly the song on the piano, Connor figured out how boom it out on his base, Kevin pretended to be the drummer, and of coarse our chatty Delaney became the lead singer. We moved the furniture in the living room to create the stage and well....an hour later we had our song recorded.
So here it is. Viewers be warned! It is a rendition of the birthday song that only a Grandma could love.
3 comments:
Love it! Katie & I watched this like 6 times in a row. I bet Grandma loved it.
Oh my! I'm crying! I bet that is going to be one of the best gifts she's ever gotten! Love it!
I LOVE IT!!!! I want to move in with you! Your house seems like so much fun. ANd I play a mean oboe!
Post a Comment