Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Jillibean Soup

Today, hop on over to Jillibean Soup's blog and check out the guest designer...It's me!

Love their products! And last week at CHA, I not only had the chance to see and touch all the new goodies they have to offer, but also met the girls of Jillibean. A fun, friendly crowd to say the least. With that bunch of great girls and all the fun products it was no wonder the booth was one of the busiest at the show!

So here is a look at what I created for the blog today. I had so many more ideas to put with the generous package of product they sent me, but between the four kids being home, my new job, and my procrastinating, this is all I was able to get done. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

SO cute!

Stephanie said...

Love the layout! Those Jillibean corrugated alphas are one of my faves lately!