Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Getting Back

This week on the Bella Blvd Blog it is "Back to School Week" where they are featuring some great back to school projects. If you take a look today you may see some familiar faces...
Which reminds me that here at our house the sad day is approaching where summer ends, and the chasing, early mornings and homework start all over again (I can be a bit negative for a little while can't I?)

But I am not totally in denial. We have done some back to school prep work. We registered for a second year in high school and picked up a huge stack of books.


And we have done our back to school shopping, making the tough decisions about what color school supplies to purchase...


While we were out we even picked up some bonus office supplies...


That would be a pound of rubber bands to add to Kevin's rubber band ball. (Which by the way Kelly did a great job photographing for me.)


And let's not forget that other kind of ball...volleyball has started, so coach McElvain is already feeling a bit of the hectic life.

Non the less it is all good, and soon we will adjust to the new life style of back to school. But for now we will enjoy the 6 days of freedom that we have left!

2 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

Yep, enjoy your last few days! I love that you have so much fun with your summers that sending your kids away to school is not something you look forward to! :)

Jennifer Larson said...

I'm kind of feeling that double because I teach too, LOL! Ah well, it's all part of life. Might as well enjoy it!