What can you do with pancake batter in a squirty bottle? Well you would never believe it if I told you, so view it for yourself at "Jim's Pancakes". When we went to the blog to view Jim's creations we were simply amazed at what the man can create with pancake batter and had to give it a shot (or should I say squirt) on the McElvain fry pan.I'm not sure I recommend trying Jim's pancake creations at home unless you have a lot of time, coupled with a good dose of patience. We spent about 2 hours in the kitchen, taking turns transforming batter into these tasty treats. And are you wondering what my pancake turned out to be....well it was round, because by the end of the whole event that is all that I had the energy to create!

3 comments:
This is so cool! Great post! You are such a great mom :)
okay, Kelly's is just hilarious. Maybe someday when I have patience, I'll give Jim's pancakes idea a whirl. great idea!
That's fun! Katie insists on her pancakes being different colors, usually pink or green. I agree, not as appetizing, but they do taste the same. :)
Post a Comment