So today officially marks the end of another swim year for Kelly. She says she does not know what she will do for the two weeks she will not be at the pool. The SWAT swim team is her second family, and there are so many good memories made among the chlorine fumes.
2010/2011 season was a great year talent wise for her too. At the winter state meet she was on the podium for every event she swam, and took 5th in the state overall. I made her a mini book to remember the weekend....
This was so fun to put together. and I really liked using the heat sheet and result print outs for paper for the book. Fun to look back on who was the competition and the final results.
1 comment:
So cute! I love all your stacks of tags, stars, flowers and letters! What a great book to remember it by.
Post a Comment