Friday, August 12, 2011

Move

I was doing some blog surfing tonight and stumbled across this video...had to share!

The caption that goes with it reads...
" 3 guys, 44 days, 11 countries, 18 flights, 38 thousand miles, an exploding volcano, 2 cameras and almost a terabyte of footage... all to turn 3 ambitious linear concepts based on movement, learning and food ....into 3 beautiful and hopefully compelling short films.....

= a trip of a lifetime."

This was my fav of the three videos. Sit back and enjoy. I can guarantee you will want to watch it more than once.

MOVE from Rick Mereki on Vimeo.

Side Note:

My Ricky's comment after watching, "don't you wish sometimes that you could do it all over again?"

My reply..."We did do it...and, what we still are doing is great! We just don't have video."

Ricky, "Sigh."

What I didn't say out loud, is that I don't need be on the move, being here is all great, as long as I am being here with him. I have the videos in my head;)

No comments: