Monday, December 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Friend

Happy Happy Birthday to my friend Stephanie!!

Stephanie...
It is so appropriate that I am sending you birthday wishes via Bella Blvd today.
Bella Blvd is more than just a company you created.
It is a place where memories are shared, where challenges are met,
where new experiences are had, where friends are made.
And because a few years ago, you invited me to be a part of all that,
I have made a friend in you!
That has been one of the best parts of all!
I Love you Birthday Girl!!
And what would be a birthday wish and a blog hop without some Bella Blvd inspiration.
Like little craft boxes all decked out in Bella Blvd paper.
Just the thing to make a perfect little birthday treat!!

My 11 year old daughter thinks so,
and has been on a roll making the little Bella bows
and boxes as gifts to her friends for each of their birthdays.

And what better to put inside than some coordinating chocolate treats.

If you are just joining the bog hop and want to see what the other gals are posting as their bithday wish, then link back to the Bella Blvd Blog. At don't forget that at each site to leave a birthday wish of your own for Stephanie to increase your chances of winning some Bella Blvd product.

If you are continuing on the blog hop journey the next hop is to Gretchen McElveen's blog.

Thanks for stopping by and joining in on the celebration!


61 comments:

allie.duckienz said...

Oh what a fantastic idea!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh what a FUN idea for a birthday treat!! I just loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! Happy Birthday to Stephanie!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Kristin - The Fifth Sparrow No More said...

What a yummy idea! A Happy Birthday for. stephanie for sure!

Stephanie said...

Katherine....what a fun and clever little twist! (I should have known ;) Thank you for the chocolates too....Sheri Feypel wished me some chocolate on my birthday---and lookie lookie...here it is! Thank you so much!

Michelle said...

Well, this is such a great idea!!! I love it!

PamSpradlin said...

This present is just too cute. That bow is gorgeous.

Jenn said...

this is a wonderful idea! Love it!!

Happy bithday Stephanie!!

Kathy Martin said...

Yummy! I want some chocolate! ;) Happy Birthday Stephanie!

amanda said...

WOW ! Perfection ... Delicious papers and yummy treats together ! LOVE this idea. Thank you for sharing. Happy Birthday Stephanie !

littlen said...

what a cute idea. tfs.
happy birthday stephanie
littlen44 at gmail dot com

connie said...

Happy Birthday Stephanie! Love the bows and chocolate!

SaraDafne said...

beautiful idea!!! Happy Birthday Stephanie!!
S.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!
You are all so creative Love it!
Keep it up for 2012!!!
...and Katherine -- here's to project life for 2012!!!
I ordered the cobalt edition even though I have the old project life in the very same box you have!!!! But who wants to use old stuff!!!! ha ha!!!

Darlene S. said...

Love, Love, Love the gift box and bow! You girls are all so creative! :)

Unknown said...

2 of my favorite things! Chocolate and Bella Blvd! Your cute box turned out amazing!

Unknown said...

Wonderful idea... happy birthday...

Cherie said...

This is so fun!!

Happy Birthday Stephanie!

M Munn said...

Happy Birthday, Stephanie!! Hope it is full of love and laughter!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Happy Birthday Stephanie! What a great little treat box this is! So fun to see something different on this hop. Thanks!

Alice Carman said...

Great idea! I think I want some chocolate now.

Moondust47 said...

How very cool!

blupixy said...

What a great little treat box! Thanks for sharing!

serenarepsold said...

Great gift ideas! Thanks for inspiring us all! Happy Birthday Stephanie!

Lindy said...

Oh my goodness...what a fun and fantastic idea...Stephanie there is your chocolate!!!!! Happy Birthday Stephanie!!! :)

Rebecca Keppel said...

Happy Birthday Stephanie! Here's to a wonderful year for you!

Carole said...

Happy Birthday Stephanie! Love the box of candy - what a great idea !!!

Christine said...

Oh what a cute idea. I am definitely going to use it for a couple of last minute gifts I want to give. Happy Birthday Stephanie! I hope you have a good one!
xoxo, Christine

Beatrice Lawson said...

Wow! Such a great project - love what you did with the coordinatng papers and bow!

Laurie said...

My favorite project yet!! so cute. I love the bow and the chocolate that matches. Great job.

PattyC said...

Oh what a Bday treat!

Melissa said...

Wow...this is such a great idea! Happy Birthday to Stephanie!! Thanks for the chance to win :)

Letizia said...

Happy happy birthday Stephanie!!what a great way to celebrate!!

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous idea, and perfect presentation!!

Annette Allen said...

aww wow this is so amazing and sweet...Happy Birthday Stephanie...

Thanks for sharing..

KellyO said...

Love the bow!

Anonymous said...

Cute ideas!! Thanks for sharing!
Brooke
brooke dienberg at yahoo dot com

Cynthia Baldwin said...

Now that's a sweet treat indeed...not only for the chocolate, but also all the Bella Blvd! TFS - Happy Birthday to Stephanie!

Lisa in Texas said...

Happy Birthday Stephanie! What a cute idea, love how you covered the candy bars with paper!

brenda said...

Love this idea - that bow is amazing!! Happy Birthday Stephanie!!

sherRae said...

How thoughtful, sweets for the sweet, a very creative idea Katherine!

Moira said...

Very nice! I like how you made a box instead of a card.

Стокли said...

Happy Birthday to Stephanie!=)
Cute treat box.

Gloria said...

WOW!! Great idea!!! I love it!!! Happy birthday Stephanie!! Kisses from Italy! gloria.

Silv.etta said...

What a nice idea! Happy birthday Stephanie!

KellyG said...

Soooo cute! Great idea! Happy birthday to Stephanie!

Gayle215 said...

That is a super sweet idea! Happy birthday Stephanie!

Diana Waite said...

oh! that bow is LOVELY--fun idea as well--might just have to pin the idea!

antenucci said...

Awesome bow and great present inside too!

csparky61 said...

What a great idea, and a super duper friend. Who doesn't like chocolate.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Stephanie!

Miss Kathy said...

Love the bows. Happy Birthday Stephanie.

kkelly said...

Happy Birthday to the maker of Bella.. I love Bella!!! Thanks

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Stephanie. I love Bella's bright and whimsical style! The designers made beautiful cards for you!

Jeannine H.

Carol said...

Happy Birthday, Stephanie!

I am really enjoying seeing all your wonderful birthday cards!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Jenneke said...

Oh wow, that's such a fun idea!! LOVE it!

Happy (belated) Birthday, Stephanie!

XXXJenneke

** ladyscrap ** said...

wowwww... I Love this gift box for Sthephanie...happy birthday!!

Anna Maria

Ale said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ale said...

I love this box. Happy birthday Stephanie

susan said...

What a great idea! Happy Birthday Stephanie

Federica/papertilly said...

great blog hop!!!

Victoria S. said...

Happy Birthday Week Stephanie!
cute box- i love the bow!