This year I really enjoyed doing my "November Daily" and "A Week in the Life". I did say doing, not completing (sigh). Which is part of my concern for jumping on the Project Life band wagon.
But I am jumping on. Love this format for recording all the little things in life and it is something I've wanted to try for a while. In fact....
And now I must (shouldn't, but must) decide if I use this old kit or invest in one of the new options? Hmmmmm?
And with the journey of Project Life is a lot of picture taking. It is hard to lug that big Nikon camera around all the time. It would be so nice if Santa would bring me one of these new Nikon 1 cameras. They are SO COOL. Interchangeable lenses, and the F stop on them is as low as 3.8. They even have a 10mm 1.8.
Totally would get the white one. To bad Santa is on a tight budget this year (can I say sigh one more time?)
2 comments:
Do the old one -- I am!! LOL I too hae the 2010 model of Project Life - mine is in the same state as yours is.
i totally love that camera,too!!! I'd get pink :)
Post a Comment