Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Be Nice

Here is a pre Thanksgiving post...
This is a little something of mine that was featured on the Bella Blvd Blog today.

With some inspiration from this sketch. (If I remember correctly it was from the Studio Calico blog a while back.)

And some photos of my two sweet little girls who get along splendidly all the time (cough, cough). I had the makings for a memorable layout. I loved this sign that read "everyday is be nice to to the pumpkins day", and the series of looks the girls were giving each other as they stood by it that said " but don't be nice to your sister today."

Why is it so hard to be nice to your sister? Being an only child I am lacking in knowledge about sisterly relations. But I have learned that sometimes it is easier to be nice to just about anything else besides your sister, even pumpkins I guess.

Not quite sure if Thanksgiving day is be nice to pumpkin (or your sister) day. We will find out tomorrow. Either way I hope your day is filled with niceties of some kind, and many, many blessings. Have a very happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: