The second week of November has now passed. It is hard to believe that we lived half the days of this month already. My list of thankfulness is getting VERY long and it is getting harder to pick the entries for my November Daily book. But here is a peek at what I have chosen for days 8-13...

November 8 - Today I am thankful for comfort food on a rainy cold day.
November 9 - Today I am thankful for yellow.

November 10 - Today I am thankful for days off from school.

November 11 - Today I am thankful for "Yo Mama".
November 12 - Today I am thankful for a house full of kids.
and not having to harvest my own produce.
I still do not have a single photos in my actual mini album. I am finding that I am going to have to alter the layout of the pages to fit my journaling and photos for various days. Plus there is a delay because I am adding text to some of my photos. Lots to do but it is coming together. I'll keep you posted on the progress.

No comments:
Post a Comment