Sunday, November 13, 2011

Single Photo Sunday

I was looking at my favorite blogs tonight before posting here. I was pleased to find that my friend Stephanie had a new feature on her blog called "Single Photo Saturday". And a cute photo of her pup Mio is the feature.

So I had to join in her fun with my similar photo of Myrtle. And since now it is Sunday, call it... "Single Photo Sunday".

Stephanie mentioned it took multiple shots for her to get her perfect pic of her pup. Well, same here. In fact, during the photo shoot I had Myrtle's unstuffed toy chipmunk draped over my lens to keep her looking.

Of all the photos this may not be the most perfect one, but it is the one that captured that face that the McElvain family can't say no to.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

So glad I inspired you! I love the Myrtle photo...those eyes are just killer! I know what you mean---how can you ever get angry at that face ? :)_