Wednesday, November 30, 2011

More Thankfulness

Wow it has been busy in my world lately. A couple of things have finally come to fruition so I can take a breath, slow down, and blog.

One of the busy moments was Thanksgiving. We had a great day. Ricky was busy in the kitchen making all sorts of snacks for our Packer party with my parents. And then for our second party in the evening with our good friends.

During our day with my mom and dad everyone filled out a page from the "digital printables" Stephanie created and we all enjoyed reading the responses afterwards. It was so easy to put together (even made two as gifts) and will make a wonderful keepsake!

PS. This is my photo for Nov 24th of the November daily. Love the magic erase tool in Photoshop elements that makes a photo like this possible. I am in the process of printing photos and my little book is starting to come together. I promise it will be ready to view soon!

No comments: