Wednesday, November 9, 2011

November Daily Photos...Days 1-7

Yesterday my friend Stephanie posted the completed first 7 days of her November Daily on her blog. I wish I could do the same, but as always I am running a bit behind on the project part of my life. But I have been keeping up with my daily thankfulness behind the scenes, journaling and matching photos every day. And actually I have more choices for thankfulness than I have number of days so far. A good problem to have.

So the best I can do today is post my first 7 days of thankfulness and photos (incomplete)...

November - I am thankful for the opportunity to take this journey


November 1 - I am thankful for Holy Days


November 2 - I am thankful for the official end to the volleyball season


November 3 - I am thankful for health care


November 4 - I am thankful for road trips


November 5 - I am thankful for mini beer samplers


November 6 - I am thankful for special dates


November 7 - I am thankful to have my puppy back home

If you would like to see more of what the girls who took the November daily class are putting together you can follow their posts on the November Daily website. And be sure to check back here to hopefully find progress on my album too.

3 comments:

Morgan said...

I love all your days so far. looking good. I am saving my november daily until at least next year as I am still recovering and it wouldn't be very interesting! I am feeling very thankful for a lot of things these days! Keep up the great work!

AnnaMarie said...

Well, all those things need more details. :) But I'm glad you're finding things to be thankful for every day. Do you have any extra kits you'd like to sell?

Katherine said...

I don't have any kits AnnaMarie. You are such a creative girl, I'm sure you could play along and make something ever so cute. More details to come when the book is put together:)