Monday, May 25, 2009

Hunny-Do

Ahhhh...a holiday weekend. This is one of the few Memorial days where Ricky didn't have to go into work. I goes without saying that I had big plans for him to get some major projects done around the house.

At the same time that he focused on accomplishing his to-do list, he helped with the kids, tended to the dogs, and was attentive to his wife, never complaining about all the interruptions he had to deal with....He is such a good guy.


And I have to say the man knows how to enjoy himself while conquering his tasks.

It made me smile when I walked into the garage to find this.... should we say "poor mans bowl-cooler". Funny to me not only because it is a half full can of beer in a bowl of ice, but really funny because the garage is so cluttered that he had no where to set it except on the open box of sidewalk chalk.

While stumbling upon Ricky's invention I came to the conclusion that with the looks of our disheveled garage his work has just begun, his to-do list is not much shorter, his wife truly loves him, and there will be many more days with beers plopped in that bowl-cooler of his.

Can't wait for those days with him at home.

2 comments:

Anne said...

You certainly have a blessed life! And I am blessed with a friend who is gifted in gratitude! Happy Memorial Day!

Beth said...

Hey, that looks like Paul's cooler in our garage.