Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Time to change

The annual school spring concert. I contemplated dropping the boys off to do their part and then going grocery shopping to avoid the event. Yes...that is how much I like it...less than grocery shopping.

But tonight proved to be entertaining. In fact it was the first time since preschool that I wished I had brought a video camera.

Connor had given me a heads up that his class sounded "terrible". I don't know about terrible, but the contrast between the enthusiastic, on pitch song from the girls, in comparison to the monotone, tone deaf sound of the hormonal boys just cracked me up.

Peter Brady look out here come the St Matthias seventh grade boys.


Since I didn't take video tonight we will have to get our chuckles from the Brady Bunch. I wish I could fully offer the concert's experience and display of talent on the blog. It was so fun that I have had a change of heart. Next year I possibly won't dread that Tuesday night in May and be tempted to go grocery shopping. I think once again I could enjoy myself if next year the melodies include some hormonal voices and teenage attitude. That would definitely be more entertaining than going out to buy a gallon of milk.

1 comment:

Beth said...

OK I'm following you, now you have to follow me!