I am playing along again with my friend Beth and her fun idea of Flashback Friday for scrapbookers. Last week I posted my 8th grade graduation book. This week I am moving onto high school, and a scrapbook I made for a religion class. The assignment was to put together a project to reflect on who I was as I approached graduation. The book is 20 pages long. I guess I had to fill up the whole burlap covered photo book since it did not have removable pages. I don't want to bore you with the whole thing so are some bits and pieces...
Yes that is colored consturction paper cut into...shall we say, creative shapes?
My journaling pen? A blue ballpoint for sure. And some things never change. I used the {...} thing in my journaling back then too. Still today when I write or type I often use {....} inbetween thoughts.
I guess I liked single photo layouts even back then.
I actually took that picture on my high school trip to Hawaii (who needs and SLR camera?)And how thought provoking for me to end with a poem... got out the typewriter for that; maybe that's what got me the grade A++.
3 comments:
I think your shapes are great, and hardly discolored at all. Did you go to St. Mary's Accademy? I was a St. Joan Antida girl.
Hardly discolored...you mean if you like a yellow tint. And yes I was a SMA girl. Go Blue Eagles!! (oh my!)
Nice...maybe I could play along. I have a few of these albums from my foreign exchange in Japan.
Post a Comment