Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Backyard Sport

Today is another rainy day here in Wisconsin. A week ago I was celebrating 80 degrees and sunny. Well since then it has been all down hill. But my kids refuse to let the cool temperatures and the fact that our back yard has become a puddle keep them indoors. In fact last weekend the swamp in our yard presented an opportunity for some fun. Take a look....

Let me give a little set up for the next moment. Connor is the first teenager in the family and therefore is a point of interest because he is physically growing up. From his big feet, to his voice cracking, the nosey ones in the family continue to comment, question, and make fun; and he continues to be a terrific source of entertainment and a good sport. This video captured one of those moments, it was funny for me to watch Kelly peak into her brother's armpit and see what was to follow...

Thanks Connor for being who you are. Life would be so boring without you!

4 comments:

Anne said...

It's amazing how much you love your children and tolerate their messiness! You are like God in your unconditional love, and your children are so blessed to have such a wonderful mother!

Beth said...

WOW! This looks like a blast! I thought our swamp was deep!! I love it!

AnnaMarie said...

That is so funny. Tyler & I loved the part where Kelly points to her armpit to demonstrate what she is talking about. :)

The Manning Family said...

That was great! I laughed, as any Mom with kids at that age would! The giggling is still contagious Kathy!!! Can't wait to see you in a month! = )