Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Dear Tooth Fairy

Kelly woke up the other morning to discover she had lost a tooth that was loose while she was sleeping. We searched all around the bed, unable to recover it. That same day she lost another tooth and put it under her pillow. Since one tooth was missing in action, and of coarse she wanted to be fully compensated for both teeth, she left this note for the Tooth Fairy....

What a lovely note from my sweet little daughter? Gag it up? Yikes!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Too funny! I love "sincerely"! Great story!

Matt Armstrong said...

So what she is saying then is that she lost 2 teeth and not just one!! I think it is so funny how she attempts to re-iterate that in her letter!

jessicaj said...

Oh my goodness. This is too funny!

:) You have to scrapbook this.

Beth said...

I Love it! This made me laugh!!