God has blessed me with sons as well as daughters, and I am so grateful for my children. But I am experiencing the reality that girls present a whole new set of demands on my patients and parenting skills than the boys do. I don't know what is more trying, the teenager who is constantly jumping up to see how high he can reach and leaving grubby finger prints all over my ceiling, or the daughter who stops talking to me if I look at her the wrong way.
With all that being said, scrapbooking can be my therapy for a bad parenting day. It helps me appreciate my kids quirks, and is an excuse to get away form it all for a while. So this past weekend, with the help of my understanding husband, I escaped for a while from ALL my children and did some scapbook pages about my girl of the month, my still well behaved, brown eyed, not very girly girl...my Kelly.

2 comments:
She's adorabe. It's ok to have a little sass. Your layouts rock. You even know how to make a speach bubble work!!!
This is a so beautifull layout! Great work! Wow
Post a Comment