It was fun taking a walk down memory lane. Check back next Friday when I will post my next scrapbook, created in the 80's for a high school class project. I bet you can't wait....I even added some paper in that one so look out.
Friday, April 24, 2009
Flashback Friday
My friend Beth has started this fun concept on her blog called Flashback Friday where she shares her scrapbook pages from the past. You have to visit her site and see all her LO's. Today I finally found some time to join in the fun. Here is my very first scrapbook that I received as a gift from my cousin MaryJo for my grade school graduation. Pretty boring scrapping on my part. Don't zoom in to closely to see my C in spelling or the feathered hair.
The technique of cutting pictures and taping them together to make a continuous picture...I guess that is what you do without Photoshop.
And the lovely cards. If you could look closely I used Scotch tape as my adhesive. Good thing because today I wanted to peek on the back to see how much they cost. They ranged from $.05 to $.35 ... how times have changed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a "smarty pants" you were. And you look just like your mom! I love your book!
I love seeing your old works of art!! I totally have to post some on my blog...
Post a Comment