Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tax Day

Are your taxes done? Today is the day. The day the "tax experts" will leave the streets of Milwaukee. Who will wave to me on my way to preschool every day? All tax season as I drove by I have wanted to stop and chat with one of these Statue of Liberty dudes (Why are they always dudes?) I want to know more about them... Where they get their wardrobe, do they think about what snow clothes suit the turquoise gown the best, how did they get the such a job, how much do they make, what else do they do? One day I stopped and this fellow was nice enough to pose for a picture, but he didn't seem up for the questions. So I guess all my answers will have to wait until next year.

So here is wishing everyone a happy tax day, especially my Mom the tax lady. I hope she gets a good night sleep tonight!

1 comment:

Beth said...

You crack me up!!!