Saturday, April 25, 2009

Fun with Hair

You read it right. Some of us here at the McElvain house know how to have fun with their hair. I guess the longer the hair the more fun to be had. Here is Kelly's fun...


Kelly has hairy armpits at the young age of nine.
Kelly sports a full beard and mustache to look like a wrangler.

And best of all ....Kelly has inches of her locks cut off to donate at the "Cuts for a Cure" event.

The new length may take some getting use to.

But I say great job kiddo. With the good you have done, and your new do you are beautiful on the outside as well as the inside. I am so proud of you!

3 comments:

Wendy Lee said...

congratulations to her!! Annalise did that last year.....she still talks about it! Love the funny pictures!

Beth said...

I love her new do. What a great thing to do.

jessicaj said...

Awesome! Those pictures are great! I cant wait to see how you scrapbook them. :)