Wednesday, April 29, 2009

To Wake Up Anywhere?

I love people watching especially when it reveals a peek into the heart of society. So today when I logged onto Fifty People One Question (I found the link on Ali Edwards Blog) I was hooked. The creators decided that they would travel different cities and video 50 different people answering one question. Today's question was "If you could wake up anywhere tomorrow, where would it be?" Being the big sap that I am I laughed as well as cried during the video. The little blip just made me happy. I can't wait until they post the next one!

And here is my answer to the question...If tomorrow I could wake up anywhere it would be on Mission Beach with my hubby...just like back in the day when it was just the two of us.

Post a comment and let me know where you would like to wake up tomorrow.

4 comments:

jessicaj said...

Lets see...I think the first answer that comes to mind would be Walt Disney World in Orlando Florida....but then I think a little and it would be Palm Springs CA..it's where I grew up and I have been missing it a lot lately. I would love to go back and sere all that has gone since I left 15+ years ago. Awesome question!

jessicaj said...

Ok well clearly I cant spell today. :( What wanted to say was 'see all that has gone on since i left'.....it's one of those days I guess...LOL

Beth said...

The first thing that comes to mind would be to wake up at a place in time where my kids were about 18 months old. Just to relive that moment for a day, because it's so easy to forget how cute and innocent they were when hey are being beasty now:)

Elizabeth said...

I miss the year I toured colleges on the East Coast. What I would do to wake up there, just for a day or two! I kind of miss those days of my wandering around and discovering new things on my own, excited of the prospect of going to school out there and being on my own. I wish I could live out there now!!