Monday, April 20, 2009

10:00am Update


If you haven't read the 7:45am post this one might not make a lot of sense.

Anyway, Delaney just woke up and the first thing that came out of her mouth...."This is going to be the BESTEST DAY EVER! Connor is gone and won't tease me, and I can
watch Qubo whenever I want!"

Like I said, life is good for the five year old.

4 comments:

Beth said...

cute. What is Qubo?

Katherine said...

Qubo is a kids cartoon station that is new to our family now that we have a digital tuner. Delaney loves it, not only for the cartoons, but she also is facinated by all the infomercials.

Wendy Lee said...

Love the 2 posts today Katherine!! I think if there were other children in this house, Annalise would feel the same way! We also enjoy Qubo here as well! Hope her day was as happy as she hoped for!! XOXO

Stephanie said...

How sweet. She loves having one-on-one time with her mommy!