So I am thankful for my Bella Blvd assignments this summer. They force me to scrapbook and take my mind of the angry parents and silly controversy. It forces me to think about the people and things I love most! (And the Bella Blvd products are just yummy)
So here is the latest....

I've always wanted to make a page about my girls and how different they are physically and socially. This summer they have spent a lot of time together. Some days it can be....let's say.... tying for them (and me). But there are those moments in between the arguments, the pinches, and pouts that I can see that they love each other.
I should hang this layout in their room to remind them!
Anyway you can see more about the layout and the designer sketch challenge on the Bella Blvd Blog.
2 comments:
great job on the challenge Katherine! I enjoyed seeing what we both created and how different they both were! Your girls are so beautiful!!
You are super awesome, one of the best Scrapbooker's I know brganks for being part of the Bella team. and as a long time volleyball competitor, let me tell you that in the end karma will bite those parents in the butts!!
Post a Comment